Our guests are our VIPs.
And we know that going somewhere new can be a little overwhelming. So, we’re happy to help make ir easier for you.
Just let us know that you’re planning on coming to church by dropping your name and email below, and we’ll send you directions, parking details, kid’s classroom info, and what to expect. And when you arrive on Sunday, we’ll have someone friendly to greet you at the NEW HERE table in the patio to help you (and your kids) find your way around.
Get The VIP Experience
What to Expect.
What to expect
Our services are about an hour, and each service begins with about 20 minutes of contemporary music with a live band. We don’t expect you to know all the words or sing if you’re not comfortable doing so. To minimize distractions, we dim the lights while we sing, to help us focus on what God might be wanting us to hear.
After this, we share some announcements and ways for you to get connected, followed by 30 minutes of relevant, biblical teaching that helps us live our lives in a way that honors God, loves others, and fills us full of peace and joy.
We conclude by worshipping God through giving a portion of our resources back to Him (as people feel led to give) to further the church’s reach in the community and around the world to share the love of Jesus. Often, testimonies are shared of how God is moving through our generous giving and serving.
While you’re with us, if you have any questions at all, you can ask one of our volunteers wearing lanyard and they’ll be happy to help out!
What do people wear?
We keep it casual. You’ll see most people in jeans and a t-shirt, and maybe a few people in a button-up, but during the summer it’s too hot to not wear shorts 😉 So come in what you’re comfortable in…just as you are!
Where should people park?
As you pull in to the parking lot of 4800 Sierra College Blvd, Rocklin, CA , and hopefully see some of our friendly parking lot attendants waving you in, you’ll see the main building, and there is guest parking right up front at the main entrance. If you’re checking a kid in, there is also “parents of young kids” parking up front, since the check-in is right inside the entrance on the left. As you enter, you’ll see the NEW HERE table outside the front doors, and the greeters will help you find your way around or be able to answer any questions you might have.
What about coffee and snacks?
We have an on-site CoffeeHouse which always has fresh-made coffee and tea (and some sweet snacks) available for free. They also have made-to-order hand-crafted lattes and drinks for a small donation, so plan to arrive a little early, grab a cup of coffee, and find a seat in our auditorium. And, YES! You totally can bring your coffee or snacks into the auditorium.
What about my kids?
We are all about the next generation. We partner with parents to help equip them to train their kids in the ways of the Lord. Along with weekly take-homes for families to use in at-home Bible devotions, we engage kids in age-appropriate, relevant, and fun ways to encounter the love of Jesus revealed in the Bible. On Sundays during the 10:45 am worship service, you can check your kids (Newborn – 6th grade) into Lifehouse Kids. We have background-checked and trained adults working in all our kids’ classrooms, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them! For students (7-12th grade), we meet on Sundays during the 10:45 am service for worship, conversation, and a bible teaching in the Student Room. On Wednesday nights, our students gather for a fun, large-group gathering featuring games, snacks, large and small group conversations based on God’s Word from 6:30 – 8:30 pm.
If you have any trouble finding the Kids or Students areas, you can ask anyone wearing a volunteer lanyard.
Hope to see you on Sunday!
Worship Service Times
Sunday 9:00 am and 10:45 am
Live at 9 am and 10:45 am. Kids and Students gatherings at 9:00 am and 10:45 am.
Open at both services
The Lifehouse Church is a Bible-centered, family-friendly, service-oriented contemporary church that desires to lead all people to a joy-filled relationship with Jesus, connect them with others to grow spiritually in LIFEgroups, and discover how to give their lives to bless others and share the good news of Jesus. We hope you experience our faith family as a safe and fun place to explore your next step no matter where you are on the journey. We all have room to grow. We hope that you’ll join us this Sunday (and invite a friend too)! In the meantime, if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to email us or anyone on our staff.
Our Staff and Elders
Jordan SchumacherSenior Pastor
Zach ImbodenAssociate Pastor
Andrew SullivanStudent Ministry Intern
Brian LogueWorship Leader
Jan AshOffice Administrator
Tami KoompinKids Ministry Director
Tommy DunhamStudent & Worship Intern
About The Life House Church
We see hundreds of passionate followers of Jesus deploying daily as beacons of light in our dark world. Jesus fills our life full of his love and joy as we follow Him (John 10:10). When we truly experience this life to the full, we want to share it with others (Ephesians 2:10). He has given each of us spiritual gifts to use to serve others and share Christ. Our focus is to help equip each person in God’s Word by His Spirit to discover their gifts, develop them, and deploy inside and outside the church walls as missionaries to use their time, talents, treasures, and testimonies to impact our community and world for Christ. It starts in our home, but extends outward in our community, city, country, and world. When we live as everyday missionaries, we can bring full life to every house!
- Come-as-you-are Community (Matthew 5:46-48; Luke 15:1-2)
We are open-hearted, warmly welcoming all wherever they are on their journey.
- Shirt-off-my-back Generosity (Matthew 5:40-41; 1 Timothy 6:18-19)
We are open-handed, gladly sharing with others what God has given us.
- Step-out-of-the-boat Mentality (Mark 1:16-20; Matthew 14:22-33)
We are faith-filled, courageously risking comfort to pursue God’s call for our lives.
- Pass-the-baton Intentionality (Deuteronomy 6:4-9; 2 Timothy 2:2)
We are future-focused, faithfully developing leaders across generations.
- Gather in Worship Services (weekly)
- Grow in LIFEgroups (weekly)
- Give on Serve Teams (regularly)
- Go on Mission (everyday)
Our Life Measures
- God-lover: How am I passionately pursing God today?
- Life-giver: How am I bringing real joy and hope to people around me?
- Community-server: How am I contributing and not just consuming?
- Disciple-maker: How am I multiplying my faith in and through others?
What We Believe
- That the Bible is God’s Word given by divine inspiration, the record of God’s revelation of Himself to humanity (II Timothy 3:16). It is trustworthy, sufficient, without error – the supreme authority and guide for all doctrine and conduct (I Peter 1:23-25; John 17:17; II Timothy 3:16-17). It is the truth by which God brings people into a saving relationship with Himself and leads them to Christian maturity (John 20:31, I John 5:9-12; Matthew 4:4; 1 Peter 2:2)
- That there is one living and true God, perfect in wisdom, sovereignty, holiness, justice, mercy and love (I Timothy 1:17; Psalm 86:15; Deuteronomy 32:3-4). He exists eternally in three coequal persons who act together in creation, providence and redemption (Genesis 1:26; I Peter 1:2; Hebrews 1:1-3).
- The Father reigns over all life and history in the created universe. He hears and answers prayer (I Chronicles 29:11-13; Matthew 7:11). He initiated salvation by sending His Son, and He is Father to those who by faith accept His Son as Lord and Savior (I John 4:9-10; John 3:16; John 1:12; Acts 16:31).
- The Son became man, Jesus Christ, who was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary (John 1:14; Matthew 1:18). Being fully God and fully man, He revealed God through His sinless life, miracles and teaching (John 14:9; Hebrews 4:15; Matthew 4:23-24). He provided salvation through His atoning death in our place and by His bodily resurrection (I Corinthians 15:3-4; II Corinthians 5:21; Romans 4:23-25). He ascended into heaven where He rules over all creation (Philippians 2:5-11). He intercedes for all believers and dwells in them as their ever-present Lord (Romans 8:34; John 14:23).
- The Holy Spirit inspired men to write the Scriptures (II Peter 1:21). Through this Word, He convicts individuals of their sinfulness and of the righteousness of Christ, draws them to the Savior, and bears witness to their new birth (James 1:18; John 16:7-11; I Thessalonians 1:5-6; Romans 8:16). At this conversion, the believer receives the Holy Spirit (I Corinthians 12:13). The Spirit indwells, seals and gives spiritual gifts to all believers (Romans 8:9-11; Ephesians 1:13-14; Romans 12:5-8; I Peter 4:10). He empowers, guides, teaches, fills, sanctifies and produces the fruit of Christlikeness in all who yield to Him (Acts 4:31; Romans 8:14; I Corinthians 2:10-13; Ephesians 5:18; II Thessalonians 2:13; Galatians 5:16; 22-23). The gift of tongues can be an area of disagreement and disunity among evangelical Christians. We choose not to engage in the promotion or public practice of speaking in tongues (I Corinthians 1:10).
How to Get Here
The Lifehouse Church
4800 Sierra College Blvd.
Rocklin, CA 95677